ABOUT SPORTS ANALYTICS
Sports Analytics is a key aspect of modern sport teams and organizations. Insights derived from analytics have become instrumental in driving both on-field and off-field performances for sports organizations.
This 11-Month Program in Sports Analytics is a special program for those who seek to bring themselves at par with the modern approaches of the sports ecosystem and participate in the key process of building and renovating sports organizations.
- Undergraduates and Graduates
- Sports Management Professionals
- Sports Coaches
- Software & IT Professionals
11 Month Full Time Course
Certificate in Sports Analytics
- Introduction to Video Analysis tools and their use.
- Statistics for Analytics
- Data Handling through Excel
- Basic Python Programming
- Data mining/ Web Scraping
- Data models and Querying
- Introduction to Data Science
- Project -1
- Mathematical Computations
- Introduction to R Programming
- Introduction to Big Data
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Python Programming (working with metrics)
- Powered by complimentary Bootcamp to masterclass.
- Dedicated career support through Interview Workshops
- Career essential Soft Skills training
- Real world projects guided by the experts from highly reputed organizations
- 100% placement assistance
- 360° Support
- 24/7 access to archived text and video material.
At the end of the course, the learners will be able to:
✓ Analyse and assess performance of athletes with use of video footage and data
✓ Communicate insights to managers using dashboards
✓ Participate in improvement of performance on a day-to-day basis
✓ Talent Scouting
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Video Analyst
Galileo Global Campus,
sugatta 6th Cross, near Royal Palm Aeroville,
Yelahanka, Bangalore 562157