Frequently Asked Questions
College and Programs
What are the programs offered by the university?
MBA ESG offers 4 programs – 3 MBA programs and 1 BBA program,
- MBA Sport Management
- MBA Luxury Management
- MBA Hospitality Management
- BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management
Is there any internship program?
The MBA programs include a 6-week internship, which includes a 2-week international study tour in Paris and 4 weeks of internship in Bangalore.
There is no international study tour for the BBA program.
Is there any distance learning option for MBA ESG?
As of now, there is no distance learning program offered.
What is the duration of an MBA course?
The MBA programs are offered for a duration of 2 years (full-time).
The BBA is a 3-year full-time program.
Where is your university/campus located?
The campus is located at Magadi Road, Bangalore.
What are the university timings?
9:30 AM to 5 PM IST.
What is the admission procedure?
- If you are interested in any of our programs, you will have submit your educational transcripts for evaluation. After evaluating the documents, there will be 2 rounds of interview. Upon successful completion of the interview we will proceed with the admission.
What are the eligibility criteria for enrolling for a course?
- You should have completed your Bachelor’s degree (any stream) with an aggregate score of 50% or above.
When is the last date to apply for a program?
- For September 2017 intake, last date for admission is 30th August 2017.
When will the admission process start?
- For September 2018, admissions will begin by March 2018. You can, however, submit your documents for evaluation well before March.
Fees and Financing
What would be the fees? Is the fee different across programs?
Your investment for any of our MBA programs will be,
- Indian students: INR 7,00,000 for 2 years.
- Foreign students: INR 8,00,000 for 2 years.
The fees for the BBA program is INR 6,00,000 for 3 years.
Please note: Fees are subject to change.
Is the two-week visit to Paris/international study tour included in admission fee?
The cost for the two-week visit to Paris/international Study Tour is not a part of the Tuition Fee.
Is there any scholarship offered?
As of now we do not offer any Scholarship.
Do you provide any financial assistance via education loans?
The college will assist with the necessary documents required for obtaining an education loan.
What’s the payment method?
The fees can be paid in installments (semester-wise).
Help and Support
Is there any helpline number or contact number?
You can contact any of our counselors at +91 968-668-3320.
You can also call our helpline at +91 934-328-8872.
Other ways I can contact the school?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the chat option on the website for any queries you have regarding the college, MBA program, etc. Our representatives will be glad to help you out.