Frequently Asked Questions
College and Programs
What are the programs offered by the university?
MBA ESG offers 3 MBA programs,
- MBA Sport Management
- MBA Luxury Management
- MBA Hospitality Management
Is there any internship program?
The MBA programs include a 6-week internship, which includes a 2-week international study tour in Paris and 4 weeks of internship in Bangalore.
Is there any distance learning option for MBA ESG?
As of now, there is no distance learning program offered.
What is the duration of an MBA course?
The MBA programs are offered for a duration of 2 years (full-time).
Where is your university/campus located?
The campus is located at Sheshadri Road, Bangalore.
What are the university timings?
9:30 AM to 5 PM IST.
What is the admission procedure?
- If you are interested in any of our programs, you will have submit your educational transcripts for evaluation. After evaluating the documents, there will be 2 rounds of interview. Upon successful completion of the interview we will proceed with the admission.
What are the eligibility criteria for enrolling for a course?
- You should have completed your Bachelor’s degree (any stream) with an aggregate score of 50% or above.
When is the last date to apply for a program?
- For June 2019 intake, the last date for admission is May 2019.
When will the admission process start?
- For June 2019, admissions will begin by February/March 2019. You can, however, submit your documents for evaluation well before March.
Fees and Financing
What would be the fees? Is the fee different across programs?
Your investment for any of our MBA programs will be INR 9,50,000 for 2 years.
Please note: Fees are subject to change.
Is the two-week visit to Paris/international study tour included in the fees?
Yes. The cost for the two-week visit to Paris/international study tour is part of the tuition fee.
Is there any scholarship offered?
As of now, we do not offer any Scholarship.
Do you provide any financial assistance via education loans?
The college will assist with the necessary documents required for obtaining an education loan.
What’s the payment method?
The fees can be paid in installments (semester-wise).
Help and Support
Is there any helpline number or contact number?
You can contact any of our counselors at +91 968-668-3320.
You can also call our helpline at +91 888-082-0000.
Other ways I can contact the school?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the chat option on the website for any queries you have regarding the college, MBA program, etc. Our representatives will be glad to help you out.