How to enroll in the management programs?
At MBA ESG, we believe your enthusiasm and passion are the biggest criteria for joining our unique MBA programs. During admissions, we look for individuals who are passionate about their chosen field, unlike other MBA colleges which primarily stress on academic qualifications and achievements.
MBA Admission Criteria
Your chances of admission are better if you have a good academic record and it is desirable if you have an aggregate of at least 50% in your graduation. But, as stated above, your passion is what really matters when applying for our MBA programs.
MBA Admission Fees
Your investment for our MBA programs will be INR 9,50,000 for 2 years.
Please note: This covers tuition fees and charges for the international trip. Hostel fees, and other miscellaneous fees are not included.
- Completed application form
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Xerox copy of all your academic mark sheets
- Additional documents that may support your admission further such as letters of recommendation etc.
- Work certificates (if applicable)
- A cheque/DD amounting to 10% of the 1st year’s tuition fees
If you are interested in our MBA programs, please fill the form above. We will contact you shortly after. You can also call us on +91 855-008-0077 or send an email to email@example.com.