How to enroll in the MBA programs?
At MBA ESG, we believe your enthusiasm and passion are the biggest criteria for joining our unique MBA programs. During the MBA admissions, we look for individuals who are passionate about their chosen field, unlike other MBA colleges which primarily stress on academic qualifications and achievements.
MBA Admission Criteria
Your chances of admission are better if you have a good academic record and it is desirable if you have an aggregate of at least 50% in your graduation. But, as stated above, your passion is what really matters when applying for our MBA programs.
You do not have to crack or even write any qualifying exam (CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, etc.) to join our Sport Management or Luxury Management MBA programs. We process your admission form irrespective of your scores or participation in these exams.
MBA Admission Fees
Please note: This covers tuition fees only and does not include hostel fees, charges for international study trips, and other miscellaneous fees.
- Completed application form
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Xerox copy of all your academic mark sheets
- Additional documents that may support your admission further such as letters of recommendation etc.
- Work certificates (if applicable)
- A cheque/DD amounting to 10% of the 1st year’s tuition fees (Rs. 35000/-) in the name of Golden Valley Global Institute.
If you are interested in our MBA in Sport Management or MBA in Luxury Management programs, please fill the form above. We will contact you shortly after. You can also call us on +91 934-328-8875 or send an email to email@example.com.