About Hospitality Management
The MBA Hospitality Management program trains future professionals on the various facets of the hospitality industry over a period of two years. The first year of the MBA program deals with the acquisition of managerial skills in hospitality management. The second year allows specialization in a sector that is undergoing major changest. Our MBA Hospitality Management is already certified as one of the best hospitality management courses in the world (Eduniversal rankings). Thus, it is the perfect stepping stone for your career in hospitality management.
As a graduate of the MBA Hospitality Management course from MBA ESG, Bangalore, you’ll be in the company of globe-trotters, adventurers, tourists, and travelers sharing their experiences and seeing the world through their eyes. It’ll be your chance to be involved in the business of creating and managing superlative and unique experiences for travelers with the same sophistication and efficiency as the French.
The French Connection
France is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It’s the home of world-famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre [one of the most visited museums in the world], Palace of Versailles, Mont Saint-Michel, Musée d’Orsay, and many others. When you think of dreamy vacations and romantic getaways, the first place that comes to mind is always France, isn’t it?
Objectives and Strengths
- To train managers capable of understanding the complete range of hotel products and services through a marketing, technical, financial, and human perspective.
- Enabling future graduates to become competent managers in the hospitality sector in India and abroad.
- Develop a powerful web of professionals through conferences, business forums, and networking.
- Courseware designed by leaders in the hospitality industry to meet global service standards.
- Program delivered by a mix of French and Indian industry professionals with vast industry experience.
- Enhanced employment opportunities with global hotel chains and service providers in India, including projects and internships.
- Two-week visit to Paris with a packed itinerary to have a first-hand experience of French hospitality and destinations. Also includes interactive classroom sessions with students of MBA ESG, Paris.
- Master’s Diploma from MBA ESG, Paris.
Eligibility and Duration
Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
Duration: 2-year full-time.
Our MBA Hospitality Management program is one of few hospitality management courses in Bangalore which equips you with operational business skills that are required for a high-caliber career in the hospitality industry. Many hospitality courses equip you with only theoretical knowledge about the subject and focus more on traditional subjects such as finance and marketing. Our MBA Hospitality Management program is unlike any of these hospitality management courses. It is designed to ensure a rewarding career in hospitality, an industry you love.
Two-week Paris Itinerary
|Day 1||Morning||Overview of hospitality||Pierre CHEVALLIER|
|Afternoon||Hotel visits: upscale||Pierre CHEVALLIER|
|Day 2||Morning||Hospitality’s markets||Pierre CHEVALLIER|
|Afternoon||Hotel visits: Boutique hotels||Pierre CHEVALLIER||Dinner in a French brasserie|
|Day 3||Morning||Hotel trends in Europe||Pierre CHEVALLIER|
|Afternoon||Meetings with hotel group executives||Pierre CHEVALLIER|
|Day 4||Morning||French tourism actors and policies||Fabrice Nidiaud|
|Afternoon||Meeting with tourism actors||Fabrice Nidiaud|
|Day 5||Morning||Food tasting and discovery in gourmet restaurants||Jean Claude EUDES|
|Afternoon||Food typologies in Europe and France||Pierre CHEVALLIER/Jean Claude Eudes||Dinner in a gourmet restaurant|
|Day 1||Morning||Hotel visits: Midscale independent and group hotels||P CHEVALLIER|
|Afternoon||Hotel visits: Midscale independent and group hotels||P CHEVALLIER|
|Day 2||Morning||Food trends in Europe and France||Lunch in one of the visited restaurants|
|Afternoon||Food safari in restaurant||Bernard BOUTBOUL||Dinner in a French brasserie|
|Day 3||Morning||Paris visit: Eiffel tower||to define|
|Afternoon||Paris visit: Louvre and Seine river touring||to define||Lunch on river boat|
|Day 4||Morning||Champagne and winery visits||to define||Lunch in a typical restaurant|
|Afternoon||Champagne and winery visits||to define|
|Day 5||Morning||Two weeks synthesis meeting with students||Pierre CHEVALLIER|
|Afternoon||Overview of hospitality|
I have acquired knowledge and competencies related to this industry. Creativity and know-how have been the main slogans of the training. I have also been able to access the professional network, which is a huge asset for me.
Sales Associate, GUCCI
Thanks to this training, I was able to acquire a real specialization and expertise in the luxury area. The richness of the course, the originality of the pedagogical methods, exchanges between students and professionals were real assets for the development of a strong career plan.
Visual Merchandiser – Europe & Middle East, Maison Longchamp
At the end of my training, I immediately bagged a fixed-term contract for 10 months in the TV rights of the biggest international sports events. Throughout the training, I particularly appreciated the emergency seminars. These practical scenarios and real-life business cases teach us how to respond professionally and effectively.
TV Media Sport Coordinator
After completing my MBA in Sports, I had the opportunity to join the Football Foundation as a Project Manager. I would like to warmly thank the lecturers and the management team at MBA ESG. I am proud to be a part of the MBA in Sports program, and I will continue to highlight it during my professional career.
Matthieu de Lamare,
Project Manager – Football Foundation
The versatility of our hospitality course enables you to pursue lucrative career opportunities in the hospitality sector, some of which include,
- Director of Hotels, Tourist Residences or Hotel Complexes,
- International Sales Manager
- Consultant in Tourist Accommodation sector
- Revenue Manager
- Chief of Reception
- E-commerce Director
- Accommodation Manager
- Commercial Manager for independent establishments or chains
Some of the corporate assignments undertaken by the alumni of this program include,
- Assistant Governor General at Accor Hotels Belgium
- Assistant Financial Department at Hotel de Neuilly
- Concierge Assistant at Hotel Fouquet’s Barriere
- Event Service Assistant at Hotel Plaza Athenee
- Assistant Conferences and Events at Hilton Orly
- Purchasing Assistant at Intercontinental Paris Le Grand Hotel
- Guest Relations at Louvre Lafayette
- Event Manager at Paris Marriott Rive Gauche
- Assistant Revenue Manager at Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe
- Accommodation and Thalasso Management Assistant at Sofitel Thalassa Porticcio Sea & Spa