Hospitality management is an exciting field as it involves interacting with different people from different backgrounds, managing hotels and travel establishments, and creating superlative experiences for customers. The demand for hospitality management graduates is on the rise owing to a surge in tourism Hospitality Industry in India.
The Master of Business Administration or MBA program in Hospitality Management from MBA ESG is the ideal course that will set your career off on the right track. Here are some of the reasons what sets this program apart from traditional hospitality management courses.
Objectives of the Master’s program in Hospitality Management
- The main goal of the program is to give you an overall, well-rounded understanding of the demands and expectations of the hospitality industry. You will master the complete array of hotel products and services. As an aspiring, young manager, you will learn the nuances of hospitality through a marketing, technical, financial, and human perspective.
- The training involves intense hands-on sessions that enable you to be a competent hospitality manager in India or anywhere across the globe.
- The program helps you network efficiently and connect to the industry through various conferences, business forums, workshops, etc. This way, you are able to build a network of contacts who can help you navigate through the industry easily.
- Ranked among the best: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management is ranked 4th by Eduniversal, a world-class rating and ranking agency in France. Worldwide, the program enjoys a place among the top 20.
- Updated curriculum: The curriculum is designed by experts from the global service industry. Hence, you are assured it adheres to the current standards that the industry demands.
- Two-week Paris trip: Get a global perspective of hospitality and experience how diverse the hospitality industry actually is. The packed itinerary includes visits to upscale hotels, restaurants, and landmarks. You will also have interactive classroom sessions with MBA ESG students.
- Hands-on training: While theory is an important part of the curriculum, the program is more focused on the practical aspects of it. You will be required to apply your operational and managerial skills in real-life scenarios. This prepares you to be job-ready upon graduation.
- Experienced faculty: The program is delivered by a unique blend of French and Indian industry professionals.
- Enhanced employment opportunities: The program allows you to undertake numerous intensive workshops, projects, and internships. This lays the foundation for employment [link to the “8 jobs…” article] with many global hotel chains such as Accor, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton, etc.
- French certification: At the end of the MBA program, you will receive a diploma from MBA ESG, Paris.
These are just a few of the many strengths of MBA ESG’s Hospitality Management program. You too can realize your dream of joining this emerging industry and make a name for yourself along with a lucrative salary package. After all, who says travelling the world is expensive? With a degree in hospitality management, let the world reimburse you for your adventures.