Faculty, Sport Brand Management
Fabien Charreyre-Calvez was formerly a Sports Marketing Manager, South West Europe. Before this stint, he was focused on core performance sports.
Fabien has managed ASICS France high-level partnerships for Core Performance Sports (team sports such as rugby, handball, volleyball and racket Sports -tennis, squash- and other Olympic sports (other than T&F)).
His responsibilities include,
- Overseeing the branding strategy in Europe
- Managing marketing strategies for team sports, tennis, training as well as Olympic Sports (except T&F) by respecting the global guidelines and adapting it to the local market
- Planning and executing partnerships with federations, clubs, and players and leading their global marketing activation
- Collaborating with trade, PR/media, and digital partnerships such as Stade Français Rugby, Montpellier Handball, Training-Fitness public figures, and tennis sponsoring (Gaël Monfils & others)
- Coordinating CPS international marketing strategies from ASICS HQ and ASICS EMEA on the French territory
He has also been conducting guest lectures on Sports Branding and Marketing to business schools since 2016. In terms of market growth, he has been involved in getting investors for various initiatives and recruiting professionals for the industry.