Sport and related professions are growing and will offer abundant opportunities for economic growth and employment in the future. Our MBA Sport Management program focuses on the professionalization of individuals who are passionate about sports. As a result, our students implement projects and build a network with the stakeholders in the sports industry as a part of their training. The program challenges students to act wisely, gain insights into the sport of today and tomorrow, and understand the strategic stakes in the world of sports. The program is endorsed by DNA Entertainment Networks, India’s leading sports management organization.
Objectives And Strengths
Associate Professor, International Sport Consultant
Aims and Objectives
- Train managers to be employable and have expertise in management, communication and marketing of sports.
- Understand the strategic issues faced in sports, the working of sports industry, and the globalization of sport.
- Train young sports managers to take challenges beyond classroom knowledge.
- Courseware designed by French Sporting industry stalwarts and delivered by a mix of French and Indian professionals with vast industry exposure.
- The program is endorsed by DNA Entertainment Networks, India’s leading sports management organization.
- Employment opportunities with global sports companies in India, including projects and internships with DNA Entertainment Networks, the Event Managers of IPL and other major sports events in India
- Two-week visit to Paris with a packed itinerary to attain first-hand experience of the French sporting culture and administration of sports. Also includes, interactive classroom sessions with students of MBA ESG, Paris.
- Master’s Diploma from MBA ESG, Paris recognized globally.
|Semester - 1||Semester - 2|
| Introduction to Sport Industry
Sport Marketing Principles of Marketing
Accounting for Managers
Management Theory & Practices
Business Mathematics and Statistics
French Language 1
|Brand Management in Sport Industry
Indian Sport Management Activities
Sport Management and Sport Diplomacy
E-Marketing - 1
Management Information Systems
Business Research Methods
French Language 2
|Semester - 3||Semester - 4|
Integrated Marketing Communication & Media Planning
Organizational Behavior & HR
E-Marketing - 2
Sport and Media
Before joining MBA ESG’s MBA Sport Management program, I wanted to pursue a professional training course, create a network in the industry and quickly enter the job market. At the end of my training, I immediately bagged a fixed-term contract for 10 months in the TV rights of the biggest international sports events (JO of Rio 2016, Euro Football). Throughout the training, I particularly appreciated the emergency seminars. These practical scenarios and real-life business cases teach us how to respond professionally and effectively.
Angele Finet, TV Media Sport Coordinator
Testimonials by Sponsors of the Class of 2016
After 40 years of Management in Communication and Sport, it is my duty (and my pleasure) to pass on my experience to younger generations and to support the student’s projects of the MBA Sport Management program... What I was not taught at school.
Alain Cayzac, HEC, former CEO Euro-RSCG, Former PSG President, Consultant
To me, it seems natural to be involved with dynamic schools like MBA ESG, where as a sponsor, I am delighted to bring a vision of management in the sports world, which I acquired as the head of the team, Lacoste and the Stade de Reims.
Christophe Chenut, Director General of the Opinion
Sports Event Organizer, Project Manager, Communication / Advertising Manager, Sponsoring, Partnerships, Merchandising Manager, Sports Consultant, Sports Equipment Manager, Sports Organization Manager, Training Manager, and Sports Expert are some of the job avenues for the graduates of this program.
Some of the corporate assignments undertaken by the alumni of this program are:
- Marketing Account Manager at Eurosport
- Assistant Project Manager at Evian Resort
- In-charge of Plurimedia Junior at Havas Media France
- Communication Assistant at Ligue Nationale de Basketball
- Sales Support Assistant at Nike UK
- Sales Assistant at Première Loge
- Assistant Product Manager at PSG Merchandising
- Ticketing Sales Assistant at SASP RCF Rugby
- Marketing Assistant at Sport and Co.