Faculty, French Language
Ms. Claire Boutet has completed DAE FLE – Teaching Degree in French as a Second Language with a specialty of teaching French for non-educated adults. She has an MBA1 Cultural Engineering and Mediation from ICART, Paris, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), Bachelor’s Degree in Languages, Translation and Intercultural Mediation for English and Chinese, and also holds a French Baccalaureate in Literature.
Ms. Boutet is a French teacher at Alliance Française de Bangalore, India. She has vast experience as a,
- French and English private tutor in Paris
- An English educator, Montessori School, Paris
- English and motivational teaching, Deep Griha Society, Pune, India
- French private tutor, Puebla (Mexico)
- Civic Volunteer Service
- Assisting in organizing intercultural exchanges, European Department, Fédération de Paris de la Ligue de l’enseignement, Paris
- Cultural Mediation in Le Louvre Museum, Paris
- Community Manager, Contemporary Art Prize, Prix Icart-Artistik Rezo, Music Festival Les Heures Vagabondes.
Ms. Boutet has also worked as French Assistant Teacher, Rossall School, England and has also been assisting in organizing and hosting events, Alliance Française of Nanjing, China. She is an expert in the French, English, Spanish, and Chinese languages.