Education must not, and WILL NOT STOP.
MBA ESG has taken extensive measures to ensure the safety of our students and staff during these challenging times.
Brand Management in Sports Guest Lecture – Fabien Charreyre-Calvez
The Brand Management in Sports guest lecture was headed by Fabien Charreyre-Calvez, our visiting faculty from France.
At the end of this lecture, students will be able to,
- Understand the concept of branding within the sport industry.
- Study the concept of image rights and protection of trademarks of sports brands.
- Connect to the legal landscape around branding and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Relate to challenges of setting up a branding strategy for an athlete or a sport entity.
- Learn the influencing factors of brand equity among sports fans and customers.
- Implement challenges of brand equity across the sports world.
- Understand branding and the scope of branding in the sports industry.
- Compare branding at IPL and ISL and other popular sports events in India.
- Work on sports strategies for building competitive brand equity.
- Technically analyse the case of Tour-de-France and sporting brand PUMA.
- Set up a brand strategy for sports celebrities.
- Analyse the role of social media in the sports industry.Understand the importance and significance and protection of sports trademarks.
- Understand sports image rights and trademark protection, international scope in ambush marketing, and counterfeiting of sports products and services.
Connect with Fabien.